
My mum called just now.....
She is sick, still she ask me whether got drink "liang teh" or not?
she keep on reminding me to boil "liang teh" cuz the weather at kuching is very bad now....
hmmm.... i am wondering, Kuching's weather is bad, but Kedah here is still ok....
so the one that need "liang teh" most will be my mum i guess....
I can feel the concern and worried from my mum....
Although she keep on repeating the same thing every time she called, yet the main thing she concerned bout is my safety and health....
I never tell her how much i do care for her and i really do miss her a lotzzz...
And sorry to make you worry and sad with my Redang Trip during May.
Hmmm, plan to tell her after i booked the room and settle all the things, but she is really mad with that for not telling her earlier bout my trip. I promise i will be good and take care of myself. I promise you, mum ^^
Mum, please take care and I really miss yea^^
No comments:
Post a Comment