Monday, October 5, 2009

addicted to online shopping!!!

yes yes yes!!!

I am now so addicted to online shopping!!!

and I find that it is really an easy way for us, especially students to buy those online stuff!!!

It's easier, cheaper and safe (if u get the well-trusted online buyer)!!!

I just bought my mask and some other personal products through online and I am so satisfied with the service and the price of the products as well!!!

here are some of my stuff bought through online stores!!!


yay yay!!! I got my parcel d!!!


ever saw this mask at Watson? the price at Watson is Rm5-6 per piece!!!
but I only got this from online store for RM2!!!

All the eye masks which are essential for all the nite zombies like us!!!

all the mask only cost me RM2 per piece!!!

Welcome to the world of mask!!!
eye masks, lip masks (I haven try tat), and facial masks!!!
(p/s: some of the masks belong to Carrie and Liyong... I am not that rich to buy all of them...=.=)

and this morning I got my second batch of online stock again!!! Yipee!!!

I like the feeling of receiving parcel!!!

skynet which very reliable as they need us to sign our BIG name b4 u can get the stock, and they won simply throw it to the hostel's office to receive it on behalf of us....

and they keep the remaining changes in a very well- organised way.

my stock!!! and I love the box which I can use to keep all my masks inside it as it has a strong magnetic holder.

the stuff are welly packed inside this box.


well, with that, I am now broke again....=.='''

No comments: