Friday, March 12, 2010

finally, it's my day!!!

Finally, my holidays had come...

I have been waiting it for ages since I started my practicum....
Gosh, I need a break from my school, students, lecturer and all the assignments!!!

well, frankly speaking, I am not enjoying my practicum although I was in the same school.
with new group of practicum pals which I am not really ~click~ with, I only have Carrie with me.

Teaching back my previous class was the wrong decision made by me.
The class was too close with me, so I can't really make them become more discipline like what I did for last practicum.

The teachers were all very nice to us, and even the PK and headmaster were nice. The only thing that I don't really feel good with the school is that they seems to over emphasize on religion more than academic matter now.
for last practicum, they were having english session so avday's assembly, but now they only sing the religious song and having quiz on Arabic language.

The result of Science and English were dropped for last UPSR, and I don't really understand why the school still wana try to figure out some solutions to overcome the problem. Or maybe they think that by singing the religious song, their GOD will listen to their prayers?

Well, I don't want to bother about that anymore. I have my own problem to settle .
Last few days was my worst day in my study life. I was so stressed up by a lecturer and I finally collapse. I cried in front of her and told her all my feelings. I was a bit shock because she shed her tears as well when she saw me crying.

She said that she is having high expectation towards me, so she might be pushing us too much. Another thing that makes me felt so upset was that she kinda like over protective towards some jerks!!!
it makes me so sad and disappointed with her. How can she do that to us? She had been teaching us since our foundation course and she knows us well, yet she did this to us.....
I hope that she will change her attitude after this incident.
I not meant to be so kiddy by crying in front of her.... I hope tat she will understand me. I am not the person whom cried for a small matter.

Next, it would be my thesis problem. I was so freak out with my topic. I don think that I choose the right topic. I need guidance from my supervisor, but she seems to be a mama type whom will say YES to any of my ideas.
What am I goin to do then?

I really need a break now...I am going to Penang by this coming Tuesday. I wana have a day out with my buddies and enjoy the precious holidays.

A day without assign, practicum and stress!!!!

(I know I have been abandoned my blog for quite a time d....really sorry cuz I din manage to write a entry for each day.....was too busy with my practicum!!!)

till then, see ya


No comments: