Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hell-liked life in the new hostel....


Finally I can online with my broadband d.... but the price of the modem is killing me...... RM399+68 (monthly fee) were making my wallet vomiting blood again.....

the worst part is that the allowance which I hope to receive for this semester will be bank in during the month of March and this drive me crazy!!!!
I now really can eat grass d!!!!

and yet CNY is coming..... i haven't complete my shopping for CNY ler!!!! although with "tampok lui" in my pocket, I still insists to go to Penang for shopping by tomorrow =.=

Luckily I got some "back-up" from the salary which I will receive b4 this cny..... sweat sweat!!!



Tammy is back and stay tuned for all the updates which she owe everyone for this year-end holiday!!!!

1 comment:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

haha!u r coming over 2 penang 2mr?i'm goin 2 prangin mall 2mr..c we can meet o nt..LOL