Saturday, January 3, 2009

On the way back to Kedah.....

I am now freezing at LCCT with my coursemate, typing this blog and wondering what obstacles that I gonna face when I get back to Kedah....

Its been a long time I din turn up in my blog and was really busy with all the part time jobs....

my schedules were so full and I rarely can hang around with my frens at Kuching.....

here are my time table during this year- end holiday....

8.30am - 11.30am----- being tutor at XX tuition center...

1pm-10pm----- being a promoter at Bonia Handbags counter at Riverside there....

its being a hectic holiday for me and I really gain a lots of precious experiences and friends from those part time jobs....

Now, I need to settle my mindset and my mood back to study mode as I am going to face a lots of problems in the college later....

my new hostel problems seems to be a tough one for us.....
and I really cant imagine how my life gonna be without INTERNET....

so, I will try to get a Broadband asap so that I won be suffering in the small room of my new hostel....

and CNY is coming..... the feeling is some kinda complicated....

happy???
excited???
tired????
moodless????

well, Just let it be.....

Going to Penang for CNY shopping once I get my allowance....
hopefully 2009 will be a good year ahead ^^

1 comment:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

+u in ur 2009!n enjoy shopping in Penang!LOL