Friday, March 27, 2009

BUSY LIFE....

I started my practicum life once I step my foot on the land of Kedah. Wake up early in the morning and stay at the school till 1.45pm. The life of teacher begins....

We don't have to carry out any lesson for the 1st day because we are still new to the school's environment. We attended the assembly and have a meeting session with the PK 1 and our Guru Pembimbing. Well, we get a ~Guru Cemerlang~ as our Guru Pembimbing for this practicum. Pn Rohana is really a nice lady with lots of teaching experiences. I think we will learn lots from her.

The scary thing is that Carrie and I need to teach the year 4 and year 5's students on the next day. was damn scary man....

Can try to imagine.... 1st time enter the class with 45-47 pupils, all the kids looking at you like an alien as it is a Malay school, they rarely can see Chinese....
Some of them whisper to their friends:" Cikgu Cina la!!!" and some of them will be putting their eyes on you, scanning you from head to toe because you din wear baju kurung and have ~tudung~ like their other teachers.....

once you open your mouth to speak, they will be laughing at ur weird pronunciation of Bahasa Buku.....
Hmm... How am I gonna tackle these monkeys???-----headache-ING =.=

Luckily, some of them were cute and polite.... they will great us "good morning teacher" whenever they saw you.....but some of them just can't be close to Cikgu Cina kononnya.....sigh....

Anywhere, I entered year 5's class and had 2 periods with them... everything still goes smoothly I guess.
Maybe this is the 1st time they met me, so they still don't dare to be naughty....

Next week, my lecturer will be coming into my class and observe my lesson with the year 4 pupils. Hopefully everything will be ok.....

and now we need to write soooo many of lesson plans, reflections and collect info for our folio. its a busy and hectic life onwards....

I still have to attend my piano lesson. and I finally can drive on the road... Thanks to my room mate whom always trains me well. hmmm... I guess with few more times of practice, I will be able to drive steadily ^^

I hope that I can still spend some time to write some of my updates over here....
till then, see ya all soon ^7^

1 comment:

yIN said...

Bahasa Baku... Nt Bahasa Buku... Hahaha... Sarawakien like 2 talk in Bahasa Baku. Aih... wf my "sarang burung" hair, I lagilah... look like alien. Some pupils even dare 2 laugh in front of me. Damn it!

JIA YOU!! YEAH!! 2 more weeks nia...