coming back to Kuching for a short break....
Just dono why, I keep on eating and sleeping all day long.....
after coming back to Kuching, went to Sing Karaok with wan chen and secret recipe for last saturday.....
then hang out with chee at Boulevard on that nite as well.....the we have Char kuey Teow and ang Dao Peng at kenyalang old market for our supper^^
kinda rushy when we wana finish up the Ang Dao peng as we were the last customers....
Tauke was starring at us to wait us finish up the Ang Dao Peng so that they can close the stall and go home.....
first time felt so stressful to enjoy our Ang Dao Peng....=.=
went to The spring with Chee on the next day..... cuz promised to treat her at Secret recipe at The Spring ^^
and we spent a lot at THE FACE SHOP.....
(actually I am the one spending a lots.... bought BB cream which cost me RM80, then cleasing cream which cost me about RM50 and facial essence which cost RM40.....total is ----RM170)
while Chee onli bought a Black head remover stuff which cost her bout RM 36 only,... and it has a pleASANT Green TeA AROMA....
If I still can afford that, i will surely pick tat together with my other products!!!
After that, Chee them need to go back to Unimas for her class... then i started to settle my passport thing at Immigration department there.....
spent RM300 again....
I cant spend so much!!! I keep on reminding myself.... but.....
Ahhh!!!... forget bout it!!! I just wana enjoy my last few days at Kuching... going bck to Kedah by this coming Friday......
and my practicum is coming!!!!
Oh God....I haven really well-prepared... what am I gonna do????
Kids?? Books??? School??? ---headache =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment