Everyone is struggling very hard for the last minute's revising. We are repeating the cycles over and over again by every end of the semester.
You may ask W-H-Y??? The answer is ~NON-Stop DRAMA-ing~ and all the ~over-relax moments~ thAt we had before this. Sigh......
And some more we have our 1 month practicum that caused us to have limited time to finish all the syllabus. And all the lecturers are not considerate enough by forcing us to organised so many activities which will carry marks for our assignments.
And I still need to spare up some time for my piano lesson ler. Finally, I stop my piano lesson for this week as we really running out of time to do our last minute's revision.
Now, whenever I open my books and try to concentrate, there will suddenly pop-up with some of the Singpore's trip's ideas.
I will suddenly to turn to my room mate and ask: ~what should I wear for my singapore trip? ~where should we go? Sentosa? Vivo city? Bugis street? ~How many days should we stay at Singpore? and bla bla bla......
Next, I will ask my room mate to plan where should I go to enjoy all the foods that I plan to eat at JB.... Mayb choc cake? crispy roti canai? dim sum? charcoal frid kuey teow?
Gosh.... we are so fancy about all the trips AFTER the exam... well, it's A-F-T-E-R!!!!
How I wish I could fast-forward the time for our exam....
And My dear house mate Mee yin recently is a bit ~sot~ d.... she starts to laugh non-stoply and without any reason....=.= and just now the same thing happens again....and now she is at Jitra... Later may be seeing her carrying a huge Teddy Bear for her room mate... she said that is for her b'day present... but her room mate's b'day is on DECEMBER... Mee Yin, seriously.....U making me worry about you d.....=.='''
besides, the thing that tortured me the most is my sister, wanchen and chee are on vacations now. My sis is now at genting after her malacca and redang trip. I was so envy with her... sigh...
and wanchen is now at KL after Genting and Malacca's trip as well. she called me and asked me to join her at Malacca... Wan chen, I wish I could be there as well....haiz.....
and chee is going to HK on this coming Tuesday. which is tml.... I hope that she can be safe and don't bring back ~swine flu~ to Kuching >..
and next I am going to enjoy mine, AFTER I finish my exams!!!!
one more thing!!! Now I hardly can control my weight now... I need to munch something while I am doing my revision. so, I keep on munching all the biscuits and now I gain 1-2kg becuz of that. I now start to control d as My room mate get sick after ate few pieces of vegie crackers. Now is the critical moments, we really can't get sick!!! Luckily Carrie is ok now after finishing a lots of 100 plus and plain water.
Hopefully everything will be over soon and I don't enjoy this kind of life....
and here are some of my cawhoring products...
too bored ma...
still have time to edit some of the photos...=)






some are the photos taken on Suk chen and Soon you's b'day =)



Jia you jia you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment