Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Troubles never end.....

Today I just don't feel like talking to the others....

A moody day for some of us I think. Maybe because of the Stupid Gerko carnival and the stupid fussy lecturer's last minute requirements were the main reason for it!!!
Date for Exam is approaching, yet the Institute is still having all sorts of stupid activities!!!! They just can't be considerate to us!!!!

We were so busy preparing today's carnival, yet the stupid lecturer that was suppose to come and observe us was absent and there comes a fussy and insane lecturer to observe us. The worst part is that he want us to submit up a report before 5pm by today after we finish the carnival!!!

and some more, when we were busy preparing all the things for this morning, we forgot to pass up our collaboration forms to another fussy lecturer!!! Grr..... This drove me crazy as she warn us to put the collaboration forms on her table by this early morning...

by the time I realised that, it's 9am in the morning d...(I suppose this is consider as late morning for her =.=)...

Fine, then we need to rush back to type the report. And some of us din even have the time to take our breakfast this morning. We arrived earlier to help to set up all the things while some of the Malays were still on their bed... shit!!!!

and I was about the munch a piece of biscuits because I was too hungry, but scolded by the stupid PIG President. (bastard, U scolded the one whom arrived earlier to help u and you just ignore those who didn't turn up to help??? Are you insane????!!!)
I feel like kicking his fatty ASS!!!!

I can't trust those people anymore. When those Malays said:"sila datang tepat pada pukul 7am, that's mean that they will only turn up after 7.30am!!!!)
WTF!!!!!
You don't expect us to come earlier to wait for a bunch of late comers!!!! NO MORE NEXT TIME!!!!

okie, the next thing is that our final exam is coming. The 1st paper will starts on 20th MAy and ends up on 26th May. Here comes the problem again.....I bought my flight ticket which is dated on 2nd June.....
okie okie, that's mean that I will stuck in West Malaysia for 1 week...sigh.....
I need to go back and earn more money ler....Now I cant rebook or change my tickets anymore as the penalties will be very expensive.
Well, the only solution is to ~tumpang~ at my roommate's house at JB.... Hopefully Carrie's friends can intro some part time job for us !!!
and hopefully I can take this opportunity to visit AYS whom having his practical at Singapore there.... I know I gonna gain weight and spend alotz as JB is really another food heaven for me....

Gosh....Why Troubles never end ?????
My life is full with obstacles!!!! Can I overcome them one by one????
I am Not as brave as you all think.....
I just need more courage to face all the obstacles........=.=

2 comments:

*JayNy* said...

eh...JB is food heaven ke? no la...JB's food sucks big time. haha...

tAmmY_BiNg's WoRld ^^ said...

nola...at Taman Johor Jaya there got lotz of food...
and oso the famous nasi lemak at Permas there...
hehe