I am damn stress now...
I am gonna have a hard time for next week as they will be 3 observation session for next week...
I need to update all my folio and also record books...
and we still haven starts to do our assignments...!! what are we going to do?
I just finish marking all my students' test papers and exercise books....
damn tiring!!!
another thing that makes up my last week's time, which is my 4English had made me so proud of them..!!!!
I used to be so dislike this class, as I told u the reasons in the previous post.
but after that incident, we become closer and now, I love them so much!!!
Because of their performance in my last wed's observation, I got an excellent for my marks!!!
Gosh...!!! I cant express the feeling of appreciating and touching when I saw them behave so good in my class!!!
4English, keep it up!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment