Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My first fishing experiece

I start to realised that my blog is a bit over-focus on my teaching life now, but what to do? I am a teacher to be....sigh.....

and this time I am going to share my fishing experience with you guys, and yes, it's related to my students again....

as I told you guys in my previous entry, remember my God-brother, Shafiq?

YES, his dad is can be consider as a wealthy businessman. He owned a big ~Aquaculture farm~!!!

On the day before Carrie and I left Kedah for our mid-sem's holidays, Shafiq called me up and asked us to bring him to his dad's aquaculture farm at Malau.

so we reached there around 5pm, together with Nabil and Carrie.

This is my first time to see such a BIG fish rearing farm!!!
His dad rears various types of fish such as ikan Keli, ikan haruan, ikan bla bla bla....
I forgot the names d as I am not a fish lover.....>.< all the GIANT Ikan Keli....

a peaceful view.... you might be surprised by a big fish suddenly jumping up from the water surface!!



we had a great time over there and although I din manage to catch any fish on that evening.
Carrie did got a small fishie and that makes up our outing!!! ^^

fooling around with the kids!!!

we got the fish!!!!

Posing with the fish first....

trying to release the fish from the fishing rod

a small fishie .... it's cute!!!
we released it back to the pond in the end.......
kids are such a kind hearted ^.^

more photos to be shared....
Shafiq communicating with his dad's worker in the language that I don't understand.....
kids nowadays are really......=.-

Making the fishie's food....

waiting patiently for the fishie....

Shafiq got lots of fishing taboo or pantangs, here are some to share with you all IF you are interested....
#1. don not step across the fishing rod as you won get any fishie on that day....
#2. Do wear white cloth IF you wish to get lots of fishie on that day.....(p/s: it turn out freakingly ~chun~ as only Carrie whom wore the white polo-t manage to get a small fishie on that day while the rest of us go back with a an empty hand >.<''')
#3. Do not make any noise or chit-chatting when you are waiting for the fishie....(this one I also know la....hehe)

I really like the atmosphere of the aqua-farm....^-^

The baby fish .....

The adult ikan keli....damn BIG!!!!

Shafiq: keep quiet 1st... If not, the baby fish will know that we wana catch them!!!
Nabil: yes sir!!!

They trying to catch the fish with the plastic bag....
at last, they manage to catch the baby fish!!!


Little Nabil enjoy fishing because he also don't like any sport's activity like his teacher...>.<''' Looks so pro huh?!!!






Thanks for making my teaching life such an interesting story to be shared ^.^

and tml we going to fish again .....yeah!!!!


No comments: