we need to bid farewell to our dearest "house-styled" hostel.....
have been staying at this Taman Siswa UUM for 3 and half years and we really feel so reluctant to move to the new hostel.....
let me briefly describe my 2nd "home" at Kedah here....
It is a OLD double storey house with 5 rooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 toilets, 1 kitchen and a living room as well....
yes, I know it is damn freaky when I first saw it, but after that, we manage to make it more "homey" by all the cleaning and adding some utensils inside this house....
we have our joy and sorrow within this house....
at here, we celebrated all our anniversaries, birthdays, festivals....
at the same place also, we rush our assignments and burn midnight oil for our exams till most of us turn to a "zombie“.....
there is no day and night to be condered at "rumah no.45", as all of us were ~night owls~。。。。
we will be very very active during night time, especially after the clock strike to 12am, thats all the ~zombies~ of Rumah No.45 will come out and hunt for their victims.... muahaha.....
here are some of the photos taken when we move our stuffs to the new hostel which will be located at our own college....
there will be a second round for me to move my others stuffs again on this coming Wednesday.....
I am a Sarawakian ma.... impossible to ask me bring all the stuffs by flight.... 1 KG cost me RM12 ler if overweighted....=.=
was so messy and crowded... sigh.....
now is still exam period and we have 2 more papers to go...
and they were so inconsiderate to "kajiao" us during this stressful moment!!!
TL them ar!!!!
(they are helping Ke Xiu to get down from the stewpid lorry!!!)
so cannot leave it at the Taman Siswa as he gonna continue his ~service~ at the new hostel again...
now, let me introduce my new hostel to you guys (sounds so proud =.=)
I manage to snap some photo when I move my things to the store....
This is the study room for us.... but I think we won't be using it efficiently loe.... (a bunch of lazy bums!!!)
the girls' block.....
The badminton court was so small.... mana cukup ler!!!but finally I can play badminton at here d.... hehe.....
yes... It is brand new and we gonna be the 1st batch to stay at this hostel....but gonna fully ctrl by those stewpid ~pigs~ =.=
the corridor along the rooms.....It is really troublesome to ask us to move during this critical moments....
some of my friends even have problems with the room mate's arrangement...
I am glad that i am not involving in any of the room mate's issue as I have a GREAT room mate d....
I hope that Li yong will eventually solve her problem and don be too worry...
You still have us besides you^^
just forget about that "ghost" and stay a happy life remaining at this "house of memories" within these few days^^
Gambateh for the last 2 Papers ....!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment