This will be the last post at Kedah, in my beloved hostel, Taman Siswa UUM....
All members are busy packing all their stuffs and do the last minute checking before they can go back to their hostel.....
for me, I pack like a crazy person once I came back to hostel after my last paper....
by the hope that I can settle and move my things to the new hostel for the last round, but damn it!!!!
the store was locked due to the person whom holding the key was having some personal stuffs to be settled....
I was so ~pek chek~ and this totally spoilt my mood!!!!
for the 1st time, I sleep like a pig without bathing 1st.....
I even don't have mood to attend the bday dinner for my coursemate....sorry for that=.=
and until now, I still don't know how to jumble up all my things and stuff them into the boxes...!!!!
What I hope now is that I can reach Kuching as fast I can......
and I wana start earning $$$$$ liao!!!!
Hopefully that next year will be a better year and now I am looking forward for Christmas although I think I will be working on that day, but I just like the X'mas feel ^^
peace and calm....
Bye bye Kedah for now and see you by next year ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment