Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nap???!!!

I was trying so hard to take my nap so that i can burn midnight oil for tml's paper...

and I never been imagine that I was trying all sorts of ways to hypnoses myself so that I can fall asleep.... (wad the freak!!! sleeping is always being a piece of cake for me!!!... and now I am telling you that I nearly wanted some one to sing a lullaby for me to make me sleep=.=....)


counting sheepies..... 1.....2......3......4.....5......6.......GRRRRR!!!! still cant sleep!!!!

and I even try to read the notes sambil try to lie on my bed so that i can fall asleep with the freaking SUPER BORING NOTES!!!!

and this attempt FAILS!!!!

and here am I now, typing this stupid blog, seeing my dearest roommate sleep so soundly.....

and I hope that tonite I wont be fall asleep when I go through all the notes!!!!

2 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

i'm in d same situation oso..sleepless nights!!T___T

anyway,gud luck 2 ur exam ya..erm..n sleep well 2..=)

tAmmY_BiNg's WoRld ^^ said...

thx annie^^