I was about to sleep just now, but waken up my by ~donald duck~ alarm around 1am just now...
So here am I, after finish watching the last part of ~xia yi zhan, xing fu~ from Youtube, I continue to write my diary blog over here.
Today, I was quite annoyed with someone, I don't want to mention HIS name over here. It'll spoilt my mood to continue my writing...
Just that, I really hate someone who is a looser or ~a piece of shit~ to comment on the others!!!
Who are you to comment the others? Take the saying of Chinese to suit his face, attitude and body, ~go to pee and look ur face in the reflection ~ la!!!! Face and attitude are all like SHIT!!! Or shd I say, WORSE than SHIT!!!!
Forget about him, don't feel like contaminate my blog by letting his name appear in my blog....
Today we had the stupid Practicum taklimat until 5pm again!!!
I dono what's wrong with the institute now, keep on having so many seminars and taklimat....
I am sick of it d!!!!
afer practicum, my god-sis fetch us to Ipda for jogging. I am quite satisfy as Mee yin and I manage to jog 8 rounds for today after I had 5 pieces of ~pisang goreng~ as tea time....
I guess that's all for tonite... Gotta sleep d.... If not, I am going to doze off again for tomorrow's lectures....
Good night ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment