Friday, January 15, 2010

14-01-2010

I just finish soaking all my dirty clothes in the bathroom, and I am quite sleepy d....

Just now my mum called me and said that my dad asks me to go back to Kuching for this coming chinese new year. They said that they will sponsor all the flight tickets for me to go home, which is very expensive = rm800.

I am still quite confuse whether to go back or not to go back. I decided to post this shoutout on facebook, ~RM800 just to fly bAck Kuching for Chinese New Year.... Is it worth? To be with family and friends for 1 week holiday......What am I going to do?????!!!!~

Most of my friends said that it is worth to pay RM800 so that I can celebrate CNY with my family and friends. I just feel that the air tickets are too expensive and it's kind of burdening my parents. They still need to do a lot of shopping for CNY , yet still need to sponsor my air tickets. I felt so guilty and I cried when I talked to my mum just now. My mum asks me not to worry about those money, they rather spend that money just to let me go home and have reunion dinner with them.

I was so touched but at the same time, I was a bit annoyed by them. They just can't understand how strict is my stupid college regarding to the attendance's issue. I experienced that before and I was totally freaked out by that time.

They were so harsh to us and I had been treated like a problematic students although my result was quite top in my batch. Sigh.... what kind of admin are there. They just can't consider our ~sarawakians~ problem. We always have hard time to deal with our air tickets.

Because of this, I yelled at my mum and now I am very regret with that now. I call her just now and promise her that I will try my best to adjust my holidays so that I can go back although I will only arrive at Kuching around 8.30 on 13th February night.

I will miss out the reunion dinner but I am sure that my family will leave lots of yummy foods for me.

Now I am quite sure that I will be going back to Kuching for this coming cny d. I will need to have some discussion with the School headmaster so that he can let us take 3 days' leaves. The other thing is that I need to buy some new clothes as I haven buy any because I din expect that I will be going back to Kuching.

I still haven get back to my previous weight which is 55kgs, so how am I gonna get those new clothes fit into my body now....=.='''

Anyway, just forget bout that. I will be going to ALor Star by this coming Saturday to hunt for my cny clothes. The most important now is to be with my family and friends ^^

1 comment:

Wan Chen (花精灵) said...

*thumbs up* happy to hear dat u r coming back... yay.. ^^