However, due to my assignments and exams, I fail to do that.
So, now I shall depends on my flash back skill to write this post.
Actually, this trip was a memorable one as we had overcome lots of obstacles to get this trip going....
1. H1N1's issue is the main concern for this trip. (HK was having a serious and critical moment for H1N1 during Aug)
2. I am the only girl to go with 3 guys and this really drove my mum and daddy crazy!!!
3. we have some conflicts among our trip members before going for this trip.
4. budget
Anyway, after we flip through all the photos, I think it was a sweet memory rather than a troublesome trip ^^
Let us start our journey to Macau now!!!
we depart from KL on 26th August 2009 after my Malacca trip with Nic and Jc. Together with Nic, Ays and Vin, 4 of us depart from KL on the early flight which was 6.30 a.m to Macau.
Due to H1N1 case, I keep on nagging those 3 BIG boys to wear their masks to protect themselves. However, they din thank me but only keep on saying that I am so ~kia si~ and ~kia su~...
sigh......!!!
In the plane, I sat with Ays and Nic while Vin at alone at the back because he din buy any seat numbers. we arrive at Macau around 10++ am.
we took a bus and taxi ride to get to our Hotel which was Victoria Hotel. As usual, we brought the bad habit from Kuching to Macau. A room that only for 2 persons, we dio die die wana squeeze 4 persons inside the room. We nearly get caught by the room service staffs when they saw 4 of us running into our room clumsily. We were so nervous and pretend to be calm and walk to the lobby of the hotel. Luckily, they din take any action and it was such a relief on the day we checked out at the lobby.
and due to this, Nic and I had quarrel because of a small joke that the guys had made. I was so tired and frust and they still play fool on me. Luckily, we just have cold war for a while, if not I couldn't imagine how weird the situation gonna be if two of us keep on ~bin o o~
Ok, forget about that and we will move on with the food and place of interest at Macau.
We had our lunch at one of the cafe in the town. We have no idea which cafe offers a better food, so we just pick randomly and the food wasn't that nice. sigh....
after our lunch, we heading to our next destination---> the Famous Venetion Macau!!!
I will just let the photos tell the story....
The weather was damn hot and we decided to take a rest before we continue to explore the other places of Macau ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment