Today is the starting of Raya's holidays....
i am going to stay in the hostel for 1 week agn....
tml my room mate going to stay at her cousin house for two days, then I gonna be alone in the room for 2 days...
Every year by this moment, the hostel will be empty as all the people will be going back to their home town for the holiday.
some of the Sarawakians will stay back and I am one of them...
thanks to my room mate for always staying back although she is from JB.
the journey from kedah back to JB is very far and take time around 12 hours, thats why she is lazy to go back as well....
for this year, I gonna visit penang with my friends.... hope that its gonna be a enjoyable trip ^^
1 comment:
when r u coming over?welcome 2 penang!LOL
Post a Comment