we really hardly can have our own time to those house chores, assignments and presentation throughout all the week!!!
so pls be a bit "bertimbang rasa" la...=.=
i Hate doing house chores and i NEVER do it even when I am at Kuching!!!
my mum used to pampered me and my sister till we don't even know how to wash our clothes...
Can try to imagine that i SELDOM wash my own dishes, NOT because i DON WAN, is my mum don't allowed us!!!
This become a BIG problem when I firstly came to Kedah as I need to do all those stuffs by myself...
now, I am trained to become a good "housewife" d, I guess???? haha....
Wad ever la, I still prefer to send my clothes to KAK LIA, our dear Kak for the DOBI !!!
muahaha...cheap and CLEAN!!!
My laundries for last week!!! haha... Its clean and well-folded d!!!^^Thanks to Kak Lia
Not me only o, see!!! even my room mate oso send her clothes quite often to Kak Lia...
suppose to be most of my housemates!!! a bunch of Lazy Gals=.-
ITS damn cheap ler!!!!
1 comment:
walau..u so ho mia..swt swt.. wonder what will happen when u get marry next time..sigh..
Post a Comment