He was having an open-house at his house and he invited our class to have dinner at his place....
well, I guess you can predict what will happen next....
I cant stop eating and eating.....
All the food were soooooo nice and I cant resists all of them... sigh....(no hope liao la!!!)
There were satays, mee rebus, laksa utara, lemang, ketupat, cookies, keropok and bla bla bla.....
here are some photos taken at Mr Nasir's house.
(I look gigantic in this photo ler....=.=)
look stewpid but I tell you, it realli works!!!
once I get hungry, I will start to stare at this mini poster infront of me....
(I purposely paste it on the wall facing my study desk so that I can look at it when I get hungry!!!!)
I promise myself today will be the last round of non-control eating!!!
If I still eat like a monster, I will slap myself!!!! Grrrr.......
No comments:
Post a Comment