Every since the raya, we kinda having all the "makan-makan" session all the way, this keep on distracting my Diet plan, =.=
Yesterday, we had our dinner at my mentor's house d, and today we having the chance to eat all the satays, nasi tomato, ketupat, rendang and etc...
All of them are sinfully delicious!!! and I now can feel that my stomach keep on "growing".... =.=
we started our jamuan around 10am this morning. Frankly speaking, there are so few people in the cafe as all of them are going to that jamuan with "empty stomach" so that they can "jiak kau kau" as all of us paid RM7 for that stupid jamuan....
All of us were in "standby" state to fight for all the food as there will be a "siapa cepat, dia dapat"'s situation.... as we all noe, those "wanton" are damn skillful in "jump queue"!!!
so, to be easier for us to get all the "targeted" food, we divide ourselves into few teams which responsible for our own respective "targeted food"...
and this really works!!! we hunt alot of food in the end!!! wakaka....
Here are some random shots, I forgot to bring my canon, so the photo's quality are not that good as I use my fren's nokia n73 for the photo shooting ^^

damn crowded in the Hall.... sienz liao=.=

all were "stand-bying" for the food... muahaha....

my fav!!! beef rendang and ketupat!!!
(fattening, but I just love them....=.=)

Laksa utara... very spicy... not bad for me!!!

Tomato rice and chickens....

tapai... I just can't stand the smells...=.-

~tammy~ with the ketupat and rendang stall^^

Liyong enjoy eating ^^

Mee Yin: the satays are so nice... muahaha....

"blueish" baju kurung by siew wen and siew lian^^
after the eating session, we have all the camwhoring sessions...

All in "baju kurung"
my baju kurung is from ~chee~... luckily I can still fit in it!!! haha....

All in baju kurung except Carrie...

I don't have any idea bout these two "cha bo"=.=

Gals ^^

down the stage ^_^

we with the ~Pengarah IPDA~...

on the stage...

few of us agn....^_^

very kenyang d.... haha....

AND lastly!!!!The couple of the year!!! haha
(meeyin gonna kill me for this... muahaha....)
and we gonna have another open house for this coming saturday at my Ilmu Pendidikan 's lecturer's house....
seems that my to hit my target>>>>50kg is a far journey for me...=.=
2 comments:
WUI!!!! Wat la u!!! The couple of the year???!!!! ><
wow.... u all wear til so formal ah... baju kurong very hot de le.... hahaha... u watch up o!... Don jiak too much til need to keep fit back du not good lah
Post a Comment