hmmm, ate quite a lot and frankly speaking I think that my mouth still a bit "itchy"...
sigh ...=.=
I also don't know what I am suppose to do ... I just hardly can control myself in this "eating matter"
Yes, I can be very 'determined" once I wanna control my appetite "if I drank my Herbal life shake shake"....
the problem is once I have the chance to eat and "being excused" from my ~herbal life shake shake~, I will eat like a "dinosaur"....
Some of my friends do realise this and they really feel "scared" to see me eating like a "hungry ghost" wad the heack...~!!!!!
OK, I promised myself I'll try to control myself next time....
(p/s: tml still have another Jamuan for raya celebration in my college and we paid RM7 for that.... gonna eat "kau kau" muahaha.....)
why everyday is an ~eating day~ over here ever since the raya is over????
No comments:
Post a Comment