Friday, October 3, 2008

Unbelievable!!! Tammy is Driving ??!!!

I am driving!!! I know it sounds crazy for those who knows me WELL!!! about my driving skills!!!

Yes, i admit that I am a POOR driver!!!

So what!!!??? I personally think that actually i am not that bad, is my dad who cause me to have such a P-O-O-R driving skills as he don't allowed me to touch his Kenari!!! sigh......

My dad is well-known for his damn good driving skills (p/s: my frens use to call him as "tok hoi" =.=, the character in the "Initial-D", and you may ask, why don't you just ask him to teach you??


The problem is that my dad have the good skills but he doesn't have a good patient!!! well, i break my "sifu"'s record as i am the student who learn from him for 3 months before i can really step on the examination state at Bintawa there...

my "sifu" was so fade up with my driving skills which is so SUCKS! and when he first saw me got 100% for the theory test, he told me that i will be the "special case"----> according to his experience, student who pass the theory exam colour with such a flying colours result usually is a "problematic driver"....WTF!!!!

and tell you wad, I also pass my practical driving test with 20/20!!! my "sifu" was so ....(speechless)

and i use to drive in Kuching with my little Kenari... and Wanchen is the one who help me to practise my driving skills, and I really thank her for that, for her G-R-E-A-T patient to teach a STEWPID student like me =.=....

and i ever drove to 5th miles, to AYS's house and I am damn proud with that!!! but if you ask Chan hoong, Terry, Pau chung and wan chen, they will definately tell you that it is the worst experience for them! with all the shouts and screams in my car, and its all the guys some more, you can imagine how SCARY is my driving skills!!! wakaka.....

and the second driving experience for me is i drove from my house to UNIMAS and also accompanied by Wanchen!!! and this time is smoother as i learnt from Chee's "sifu" for once before i drive to UNIMAS!!! and this time the person who have the honour to sit in my car are WEI KUI and WU NAI (Chai siaw Ing)....

i drive until nite time ler... (what so BIG deal bt that?) haha....
and they don let me to drive to Star Cineplex as they a bit "kia kia" d... haha....

and that driving experience i think is few months ago d... and now I am in Kedah... being "force" my my room mate, i need to take out my driving license and drive!!! and my room mate keep on convince me that I will be ok...

So, with Siew Lian( this gal failed in her driving test....hope that he can pass in the coming driving test) besides me, Not WAnchen anymore....

I manage to drive an "PROTON ISWARA" to the rented car company there lead by my room mate in the front... haha....

"phew!!!" it was quite smooth as there were very few cars on the road.. haha...

I now can be very PROUD to tell my friends and parents that I drive!!!!muahaha....


I hope that Dad will really let me "touch" his kenari for this coming Year-end holiday as i promised nick and chee them eventually i will let them to have the "honour" to sit in my car!!!
Muahaha.....

No comments: