Its been the forth day I left Kuching to Kedah....
Still, I am still in New Year mood and can't really focus on my study....
I hate the feeling when I need to get back to here after I had all the enjoyments in Kuching with my family and friends....
I always tell my friends that I do feel very bad and emo after I unpacked all my stuffs and took my bath....
Tears often roll down while I am taking my bath in the hostel....I hate it.....
Looking back all the photos, I miss all the foods, family and friends.
"Chap Goh Mei" is approaching, means that CNY is gonna end up very very soon.... one of our coursemate suggested to have a dinner on that night but I don feel like turning up....
Yes, I am playing "emo game" for once >.<'''
I am trying very hard to adjust back my mood as all the assignments are coming up.....
I might be a bit emo but I know myself well, I can handle this cuz I have been facing a situation which is even worst than this one.....
I know I can fix everything eventually......^^
1 comment:
gambate.... i'll always be there for you!! cheers :D
Post a Comment