Thursday, February 5, 2009

troubles and more troubles....

This semester seems to be a hectic semester for us....

not only have to worry about our practical session for this coming March, then need to plan for our Mach's holiday trip as I am not going back to Kuching for one week's holidays...

we are planning to have a trip to Cameron Highland and Penang but there is a person who are not really welcomed are going to join us...

sienz liao.... ruin my mood nia.....

and the biggest issue now is to look for a suitable house for us to settle down after the college "chase" all of us out from the hostel.....

Because of the transport problem, we hardly can find a suitable area to move in....

How I wish I can ride motorcycle, or have enough money to support the loan for a used car....

and I start to worry about posting's stuff.... My friends have been joking around with me during CNY, said that I am gonna get "kapit". "ulu Kapit" and now the new one is "Kanowit"....

Although it is funny to listen to the jokes, I still quite worry about it....

sigh..... what to do? This is one of the risk to be a teacher.....

Hope that Ti kong gonna bo bi bo bi me la.....

hope to get Malacca, Negeri Sembilan or even Kl and JB for the posting....

Definately NO Sarawak for my first posting!!!!!

2 comments:

InVibl3 said...

good luck for ur studies man!!

why not sarawak? hehehe...dont worry la..soon qi zhi ran..

think +vely..be happpy...

..*AnNiE*.. said...

sometimes i worry for d posting too..=.="

+u ya!=)