Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bye bye to Cameron Highland...

yes... I am not going to Cameron for this coming March cuz I am going back to Kuching agn....

A bit lazy to explain......

Just that I am going bck to recharge myself....

Too many things happen within this week and I feel like suffocating d......

I hardly can explain over here.....

and 1 more thing, I am going back to my previous hostel at Taman Siswa UUm again....

sounds crazy huh???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don feel like bother or care bout it anymore....

haunted? dirty? wat ever la....

as long as I can leave this jail-styled hostel in college.....

I don't want to listen to those bullshits from the stupid ppl anymore....

" tutup aurat..... ah moi...."
"jangan pakai Ketat sangat moi....nanti saya tak tahan....WTF!!!!"
"skirt u biar labuh sikit... balu nampak "sweet"....>.<'''


I feel like slapping them!!! apa yang u tak tahan???? Dirty minded!!!!!!

feel like vomiting when I heard them said those stupid words!!!.....

No comments: