I just came back from the Cafe after having discussion regarding to our paper work for the BIG (BINA INSAN GURU)'s trip...
This time we are going to SMK Syed Omar which is located at Alor Star.... Its a cluster school....
I have no idea why I can be selected as the SU although I am absent on that day.... This really irritate me.....
Not that I don't want to take the responsibility, just that it is really a bit annoying when some of the people do nothing except bullshitting over there!!!
And I oso kena as Ketua AJK for Buku program for the lawatan to UUM....WTF!!!
I hate those ppl whom simply shout others name for fun during the nominating session for the selection of board of committee for certain program...
c'mon!!! this is about doing work and we need to nominate the most suitable candidate according to their ability ....
and because of those stupid monkeys nominated my name for fun, and there are no ppl willing to take the responsibility to do the job, I became the victim!!!
This semester is busy enough with all the assignments, Gerko, practicals, and here comes these activities to burden us again....
*helpless-ing~
No comments:
Post a Comment