Friday, April 17, 2009

Gifts that touches my heart ^^

Here are all the gifs from my students!!!

some of them touches my heart deeply!!!

they are soooo sweet....!!!


Lots of them.....

all the hand-made cards, letters, bookmarks...

part of them....





a letter from solehah.....sweet sweet....
card from Nurul....

a touching letter from Nurul.... Study hard yea gal....


a HUGE card from the gals....

I hope u all really had learnt something from my lesson....


a hand-made fishy with the red packet... lolzzz

cute drawing from Irfah whom gave me a cute pinkie sharpener on my b'day!!!

Good-bye kids....

I won't forget u all!!!

mystery gift from Adawiyah....hehe....

a BIG and nice MUG from Izzati!!!


two sets of Doraemon's cup sets... lolzz....


some accessories....



I like bear bear stuffs.....lolz... a cute bear bear pen holder....

so cute.....^^







My Year 5 students....

Thanks for all the gifts!! I really appreciate them as they are all the priceless gifts from ~angels~~

2 comments:

*JayNy* said...

wa......is all i can say. haha

tAmmY_BiNg's WoRld ^^ said...

Hmmm.. is all I can say... Lolzzz