Friday, April 10, 2009

my teaching life....

During the whole practicum, making ABM=alat bantu mengajar or more well known as teaching aids were part of our practicum.

we need to be creative to create some teaching aids to help us in teaching and learning process. Well, as you all know, I am not a creative person. I hardly can come out with any creative ideas to make any ABM or interesting induction sets.

I am just too poor and not talented in arts.!!! who should I blame? only me myself!!!

I tried very hard to come out with some ABM as the LCD of school sometimes may not functioning. What the heck!!! and my lecturer and guru pembimbing were wuite particular about ABM!! sob sob....


here are some of my hand made teaching aids. I also use some realia or real objects to let the students have some real concepts for the topic that I gona teach them....

some green beans plants...

can you guess what is inside this shoe box?
well, it is some green beans plants as well. Just want to let the students to see how the plants respond to the sunlight!!!

I caught this beetle in the school. damn it!!! I was so scared of insects! and this stupid beetle stick on my shoes and my room mate help me to get rid of it! we caught it for our induction set at last.muahaha....



some flash cards for my teaching...

well, I know my drawing sucks!!! =.=


sets of teaching aids that helps me a lot during my observation session

Well, I hope that I can be more creative for next practicum so that my students wont be so bored with my lesson.

I hope they enjoy my lesson for these few weeks ^^

No comments: