Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lazy mode....

I have tonnes of assignments which I have not yet settle....
I am enjoying my laziness for past few days.....
I just don't feel like doing anything right now.....

May be the over-hectic life of practicum is the main cause for my laziness right now....
after going back to IPDA, we don't have to struggle with any lesson plans or doing all the teaching aids anymore.
we should be enjoying this kind of study life at IPDA as a student, not as a teacher anymore..
but the weird thing is that~~~ I miss my school and my students....

OMG!!! whats happening to me???!!!
I may be going back to my school by tomorrow to settle some documents' stuff with my mentor.
I am looking forward to visit my students!!!!

and for all the assignments, folio, and the teaching record book, I haven't started anything yet.
and I am dreaming about my trip to Penang by this coming Friday d....WTF!!!

So, here am I, sipping at my coffee, as the backup for my sleepless nite.
Just to settle all the assignments before I depart to Penang!!!!

I will be visiting Tao Japanese buffet for the second time!!! I am looking forward for it as we had an enjoyable moment over there for the last Raya's holiday!!!!

and this time we going to drive our own car to there and we will be more flexible to explore all the other places at Penang Island!!!
here's the food hunt begin!!!
I love Penang Hawkers' food, just that I haven really come across any impressing Penang food at Island there.....
All the yummies I tasted before were all at Butterworth there....
Gurney Drive's Hawkers' food were the disappointing one!!!!......

TAO, Penang hawkers' food!!!
Here we come!!!!

No comments: